DR. ANNE FILLER
Dr. Anne Filler has built a reputation based on uncompromising clinical excellence and meticulous attention to detail, with a warm and gentle demeanor. Dr. Filler places a strong emphasis on dental cosmetics, restorative reconstruction, and facial pain treatment. She has devoted much time and energy into developing a practice that combines art, science, and technology with personal care.
Dr. Filler received her dental degree from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry in 1981. Shortly after graduation, she relocated to Texas with her husband where she worked in private practice. She was a clinical instructor at Lamar University School of Dental Hygiene and also worked for the Port Arthur Health Department. In 1985, she moved to New Hampshire and opened up her practice located at 31 Lowell Rd., in Windham. Not only did she chose Windham to initially practice but has also been a resident of the town for the past 34 years. Recently, Dr. Filler opened a second practice in Exeter, which she acquired from retiring dentist Dr. Steven Sewall. This practice has gone extensive renovation and she is happy to extend her practice services to the seacoast as well. The new office is located at 9 Hampton Road in Exeter, NH.
Dr. Filler practices a health-centered approach of dentistry with a vision of uncompromising excellence. Achievement of this level of care requires extensive continuing education in all aspects of dentistry. In July of 2011, Dr. Filler earned the prestigious Mastership Award from the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD). This award is given to less than one percent of all dentists. In order to receive this distinction, Dr. Filler had to first achieve her Fellowship Award which required 500 hours of continuing education and successful completion of a rigorous dental board examination. Dr. Filler continued on to receive her MAGD, which involved 1100 continuing education hours in all disciplines of dentistry. Of those hours, 400 had to be involved course treatment by which Dr. Filler had to present actual patient cases of her work before her peers for critical feedback and approval of clinical excellence. She is proud to be the first woman dentist in the state of New Hampshire to receive this distinction.
Dr. Filler continues to pursue her passion in life-long learning and advancement within the profession. She actively participates in continuing educations courses both locally and at her vacation home in Charleston, South Carolina. She is also actively involved with advocacy of dental care and patient rights with respect to the insurance industry. She has attended conferences in Washington, DC regarding leadership and is currently involved with several task forces on access to dental care both regionally and nationally.
Locally, she has been involved in her community in numerous ways, from sponsorship of local sports teams to her active involvement as a corporate participant in the Windham Strawberry Festival and Fall Harvest Festival. Additionally, she is an active dentist participant with Community Health Services and the National Donated Dental, both organizations that provide dentistry to veterans and underserved individuals in the local community. Her office is a corporate sponsor to the Dover Children's Museum reflecting her support of dental care for children. Dr. Filler is the mother of three grown children who are a source of extreme pride to her and her husband Larry. Her son Christopher is a practicing dentist along with his wife, Caitlin with the Army at Fort Carson, CO. Both plan to return to NH this coming June after completion of their active service to our country. Christopher will join both practices and Caitlin will begin a dental residency in Pediatric Dentistry with Tufts Dental School. Chris and Caitlin are the proud parents of Mason and Mackenzie, making Dr. Filler and Larry very proud grandparents! Dr. Filler's daughter Rachel is a graduate student at Parson’s School of Design in NYC where she is pursuing advanced certification. Her youngest daughter Julia is in her third year of dental school at MUSC. She is actively involved with the ASDA, SDA and volunteer work with the dental school. Dr. Filler enjoys spending time with her grandchildren, hiking, bike riding, and walks with her rescue lab "Sam".
• 2011 Mastership (MAGD) Academy of General Dentistry
• 2010 Certification Laser Dental Resources
• 2007 Fellowship (FAGD) Academy of General Dentistry
• 1985-Present New Hampshire State License, Northeast
• 1982 Texas Dental License, Texas Dental Board
• 1981 Kentucky Dental License, Southeast Regional Board
• 1981 Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) University of
Kentucky College of Dentistry
• March 2015 New England Masters Study Club –Dental Sleep Medicine
• September 2014, South Carolina Regional Meeting- Sleep Apnea
• July 2013, April 2014, McKenzie Management Program
• March 2013, New England Study Club - TMD Treatment and Analysis
• September 2012, South Carolina Regional Meeting- Rapid Smiles Orthodontic Program
• September 2012, AAFE Certification Course in Facial Esthetics
• October 2011-present, Implant Synergy Program Mini Residency Biomet 3i Restorative Implant System
• September 2011, Pacific Training Institute for Facial Aesthetics Certification Botox® Cosmetic
• June 2011, Certification for MTM Orthodontic Appliance Therapy-Dentsply Raintree Essix
• December 2010, Successful completion of 600 clinical & lecture credits for Mastership Certification
• November 2010, Certification Soft Tissue Laser Therapy Laser Dentist Resources
• 2016 Attended HOD in Boston for the AGD as a delegate
• Current President, New Hampshire Academy of General Dentistry
• April 2013 and 2011 New Hampshire Participant and representative “A Great Dentist Goes to Washington” Washington, DC
• November 2008, 2006 and 2004 Leadership Conference Chicago, Illinois
• New Hampshire State Delegate to Academy of General Dentistry, HOD, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1995 Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Filler is a member in good standing with the following professional organizations:
• Academy of General Dentistry
• New Hampshire Academy of General Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• New Hampshire Dental Society
• New Hampshire Association of Women Dentists
• Nashua Dental Society
• University of Kentucky College of Dentistry Alumni Association
• American Academy of Facial Esthetics
Dr. Filler was recently selected as a top dentist in NH. She was chosen by other Dental Professionals based on years of experience, education, manner with patients, use of new techniques and technology, and actual results.
Anne B. Filler Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
31 Lowell Road, Windham, NH 03087
Filler Family Dentistry
9 Hampton Road, Exeter, NH 03833